Sunday, January 10, 2010

Putting Myself on a Schedule

Yes - I actually have been quilting.

And thinking about what I want to write about quilting.

So, I've come up with a schedule.

The first week of each month (obviously, have to skip January) will be my "Show and Tell" in which I show off my complete project from the month before.

The second week is an introduction to the project for the current month. The idea here is that I've already been working on it, so I've got something to say ;)

The third week is where I highlight some of the really cool tools and gadgets that are out there - and that I own. Sounds like a great excuse to buy more stuff eventually, right?

The fourth week will be sort of a miscellaneous "what I'm thinking about in quilting this month." A little history (there's a rich history), links to free patterns, random thoughts. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment